- International students are on our priority list ... it’s our duty to send prompt replies to all our students through E mail or phone.
- Assistance in opting suitable Bachelor/ Master program/ PG programs.
- Invitation letter from a certain/recommended University.
- Admission letter in 1 day.
- Assistance in Tuition fee payments to the University.
- Assistance in purchasing Cheaper Air tickets for current and future students.
- VISA support/ Confirmation from the Department of Higher Education in Ukraine (through Ministry of Education and ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Airport pick up with University and "LLORD WILLS INNOVATION LTD"representative holding Official permission and Identity to avoid any unpleasant circumstances for student.
- Airport pick up from all International airports in Ukraine (Kiev -Borispol, Odessa , Simferopol , Donetsk ).
- Transport facility to the University from the nearest airport.
- Assistance in Immigration Clearance on Arrival,our representative meet students directly inside the immigration.
- Providing accommodation arrangement in hostel as per student requirement.
- Assistance in Health Insurance.
- Assistance in Medical checkups on Arrival.
- Assistance in Registration with University and Department of Visa and Registration (OVIR).
- Assistance in getting green card within 2 weeks after arrival.
- We provide you the Student ID card, hostel card, International student card free of cost.
- Bank Account in Ukraine just after registration in the university.
- Support to our students during whole period of their studies.
- Separate rooms for female students.
- Helps in getting flat accommodation near the university campus.
Wednesday, 12 April 2017
It is very easy to apply for admission in Ukrainian Universities,although it takes a little time and careful planning, and some search. You can always ask for help and sugessions from theconcened university you are applying to, nearest Ukraine embassy ,education agents/study abroad agent in your home country or directly to ukraine medical study centre via email,telephone,skype or facebook.
Here is some important tips to help students to get sucessful preperation of their application:
Step 1: Select your course,university and education agent
Step 2: Apply for Admission
Step 3: Once your Admission application processed
Step 4: Receive your offer/Invitation letter
Step 5: Prepare for departure
We strongly advice you to search your cources very carefully.You must take into consideration the location of your university and the credibility of the university,college school,or institutions . Take a look of all the specialisation offered through different courses and find out the specialisations will best suit your future career .
Once you are clear with your course and specialisation, you need to find out which university or institute offer it .You must take into notice the size and strength of the campus, the available facilities and the services offered for international students to study into that uniersity.
You can make an inquiery via google.com by searching Course and university/school details .You can also find many vedeos or photoes of the campus,city and the country on youtube search and get an idea of places which suits your requirement.
Once you have selected the desired university,courses and the specialisation, you must immediately apply for the admission into that university . Go to the apply admission 2015 page and submit all the details required.You must check the admission requirements or required documents needed on this website to check your elligibility for the concened course.If you do not meet the entry requrement you should start with a pre-academic course.You should also take into consideration application deadline for the same course.You can mail or call us about admission deadline for certain courses.
These are the requirements mostly asked for the admission:
Your personal details
Copy of International passport,first and last page of the passport
Academic certificates,10th and 12th (O lebel,WIEC,NECO,SSCE)for bachelor degree and graduate diploma certificate for marsters.
You must show study or work experience documents if you have any study gaps,or the reason behind it.
If you are still studying somewhere, you must provide evidence of your most recent marks until it is possible to provide your final results. All your documents must be in englsih or translated in english language.
During the admission process, you are not sure how to proceed, don’t hesitate to contact Ukraine Medical Education Centre,UMEC — We are always there to help you.
Once the University receives your admission application form it will be assessed and you will be notified of the result. It normally takes 2 to 3 working days to process your admission to any university of ukraine,but sometimes it can take upto 10 days depending on the avaibility of the admission staff or the sighining authority for the admission/invitation.
Once you are selected and your application is accepted, you will get a admission letter via email and invitation letter by the couriour services. You must pay some application charges depending on the university and couriour charges as well. You must check the admission and invitation letter very carefully so that there is no mistake in the name,date of birth and passport number on it and the validity of invitation letter ,normally it is valid for 6 months.
Now you have got invitation letter in your hand, it is time to apply for your student visa.You must choose carefully good visa agents or you must consult us before applying visa.Sometimes you can apply directly without any visa agent,But you must consult nearest ukraine embassy and know alll details about visa application.You must prepare all the documents before the visa interview,like:
bank statement,attestation of certificates from the ministry and Aids HIV test.
So,you are can apply for your student visa using original invitation letter and other documents required by ukraine embassy. See Visas section for more information. You must also purchase your return tickets valid upto one year.In addition to this you must buy travel insurance from embassy authorised ukrainian travel insurance company.
Your Ukraine educational consultant will send you an admissions package with full information that will help you prepare for your journey to Ukraine. This might include detailed information about course and Fees, about hostel accomodation charges and options, and other expences for the first year including intermediatary company charges, details about city orientation programs. See Living in Ukraine for more information about what life is like in Ukraine.
Though it’s difficult to give the exact figures as it’s varies in terms of lifestyle and related expenses, however we can provide with the approximate expenditures. Nevertheless, In order to live comfortably while you are in all over the Ukraine, the student will need to have about $USD1500 to US$ 2000 per year available for living costs, above the cost of your tuition.
In terms of food , it’s very cheap here in Ukraine ... for instance; in 1.5US$ the student can buy 4 Kg of POTATOS, or 4 KG of ONIONS or 3 litre of milk etc. Milk products are very cheap as well. As far clothing is concerned, it won’t much bother your pocket, for example a good Jeans costs 10-20$US, Shirts cost 5-15$US, T-Shirts cost 5-12US$.
Here, you can relax... as the books are provided by University Library.
1. In city :
The students' Travel Pass on Government Transport (Subway Trains, electric Busses) is issued by Universities & costs only 5US$ in a month.
2. International travelling
The International student Card is issued right after the students get Admission in University. The students with International Student card are given concession of 30% from the normal price of Air Tickets.
3. Travelling in the country.
The students are given a concession of 40% from the normal price of Ticket in Trains, Buses etc.